Monday, May 19, 2008

3 year old backache gone

Here's sharing with you the first person account of how a three year old back pain went away with EFT. I guess Shephali has left nothing much for me to add, except to underline that yes, it was her 'coachability' and surrender to the process that created a space for such fantastic relief for herself !
Cheers

Shephali wrote:
" My 3 year old backache went away completely with EFT

I always thought I was the privileged one for I got married at the age of
24, had my first baby at 27, and the second one at 30. It was the perfect
family at the ideal time. But then there is other side of the coin too!

I was very fit and healthy since my childhood. I had a great health and a
great time during both of my pregnancies. In my first pregnancy, I was
admitted to the hospital early morning at 7:00 and pain was induced to me. I
was getting pains after every 1 minutes for a duration of 50 sec and the
whole day went like that. Finally, I gave up at around 10:30 at night and
requested for an epidural . (It is the most popular anesthesia for pain
relief during labour.) That epidural did not work for me. I was finally
operated and my first child, Aryaman, was born at midnight.

New beautiful phase of my life started with its own course of ups and down.
Most of the problems went away with time, except the most crucial back-ache
problem. Since Aryaman was born, this problem had persisted and it went
worse day by day. Possible reasons according to me were:
1. Aryaman was a heavy weight child.
2. Epidural was injected in wrong vertebra and any mishap with the spinal
cord can create problems for the whole life.
3. It’s the usual pain that comes as a package deal in pregnancy and
delivery.

I remember I tried everything to fight this pain including using hot water
bag, physiotherapy, twisting pose in yoga, lots of sleep, walk and exercise
and even Revital tablets  and still I couldn’t sit without a back
support. In any unfavorable or stressful situation, the pain came back
again. Bending down was like dying in that pain …. And finally I was clear I
have to live with it …..

After 3 years I had my second child, my baby girl Kuhu, and the backache
became worst ever. I was sure in my mind that this was something inevitable,
so this time I did not panic.

When my daughter was around 2 months old I met Kshitij. He gave us, me and
my husband, a book to read “Heal Your Body” and told me about EFT. This was
a very interesting world of emotional roots and energy blockage, and I
couldn’t resist talking to Kshitij about whether it really worked? He smiled
and confidently said it really did and my EFT session started.

This EFT session started in a completely insignificant manner and with lots
of fun too. Kshitij asked me so many things about the past, (I was like what
has it got to do with my backache) and made me do some funny thing.
Although I don’t remember a lot about what all he actually asked me or made
me do, but it included repeating few statements like “I truly love myself
and completely accept myself”.

I was very coachable and did as required. There was so much that opened up
for me in just that one session. I realized that I was born and brought up
in an environment where each and every penny counted and everything had
become valuable for me in my life. Even though I have abundance of money now
but I was still living with the same scarcity conversation about money. It
impacted everything in my life, even the most important relationship with my
husband. (u know usual arguments relating to money issues!)

With the help of these conversations about past and present, plus some EFT
exercises, all of my backache was gone. I kept looking for it for a few
days. I did all bending down, picking stuff from the floor, dancing, tiring
myself, picking weights, but to my surprise there was no backache. I
realized all the valid reasons for backache were just reasons I was giving
myself. The root cause was some financial insecurity that had crept in as
soon as Aryaman was born and I had to quit my job.

My EFT session resulted in a life free from backache along with a great
relationship with my husband, and not the least, the freedom to acknowledge
and enjoy all that I have in life!

I’m so thankful to Kshitij for he gave me the control of my emotions in my
life through EFT. Me being the heart of the family, having this tool is a
boon to be healthy myself and letting everybody in my family be healthy and
fit !

shephali shukla
shephalishukla@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Marilyn Navarro said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it really helped during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 15 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let y'all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr James herbal mixed medicine and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: Drjamesherbalmix@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp Him at +2348152855846 He also said he cures other diseases like:Backache,Arthritis,Arthralgia,Fibrositis,Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Fibroid,Hepatitis ,rectum effect,vaginitis E.T.C thank you..